If you’re on this website, you’ve heard about our invitation to join us for a night of filming in Toronto. Thanks for your interest!
We are looking for boys and girls, ages 12-22, to participate in the audience for performance scenes in an undisclosed outdoor theatre venue in Toronto. We would encourage you to register with us in small groups of 4 to 5, so that one parent can be designated as a chaperon for your group for the evening you join us.
Things you need to know:
THIS IS NOT A CONCERT. This is filming. There will be some performances, but they may be fragmented. You will be playing the part of an enthusiastic crowd. No electronic recording devices or cellphones will be permitted on set. If you bring them with you, they will be checked and held securely in a lockbox until you depart. You must be quiet when we need quiet, and you must cheer when we ask you to cheer. You will need to wear warm clothes, as we will be outside at night. We expect everyone who registers to be on set from approximately 6pm to 1am nightly. This is an unpaid gig. We will serve you a hot meal. All correspondence between us will be electronic. Whoever submits their fully completed documentation will be booked on a first come, first served basis.
Here’s what we will need from you in order to register you.
Follow the link to the registration page and fill out the form with your parents.
Then, email the following to email@example.com:
1) Proof of age for each participant (scan of government issued photo I.D. such as driver’s licence, passport, etc.)
2) Name and contact information for designated chaperon
3) Dates available are as follows. If you and/or your group are willing to do more than one night, please indicate this on your submission.
Wednesday, September 30th
Thursday, October 1
Friday, October 2nd
Monday, October 5th
Tuesday, October 6th
Wednesday, October 7
Thursday, October 8
Once you have fully completed Step One, you will receive a package of forms from us to the email address you provide. These will include:
1) A Depiction Release – permitting the network to include you in the movie
2) A Non-Disclosure Agreement – also known as a “confidentiality agreement”, asking that you keep all information regarding our production and what you see/hear on location strictly confidential.
3) Minors’ Participation Forms/Designation of Chaperon Forms
4) Directions regarding Hair/Makeup/Wardrobe and Location
For any minors (under 18), all forms will have to be co-signed by your parents in order to qualify. You will then be asked to scan and submit them as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you and having you participate in our production of “COIN FLIP”. Register now!